Rate / APR
Rate / APR
Disclosed rate assumes a $625,000 rate and term refinance loan on an single family residence in California. Minimum 760 FICO credit score, 59.98% loan to value with no subordinate debt.
If these factors are not met, you may still qualify and additional pricing adjustments may apply. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify. Homiro customers with loans currently in process or have closed a loan within the last 8 months do not qualify.
We make a commitment to being responsive so you never get left in the dark.
On our platform, through email, text, whatsapp, whatever you are most comfortable with.
We provide explanations, articles, masterclasses and a great online platform to make your process easy
Our team has over 20 years of industry experience to make things fast and reliable.
I have worked with Peter multiple times to refinance my mortgage, and I would not consider working with anyone else. He is knowledgeable, on top of the details, and takes the time to explain what's going on. He is tenacious in finding the best rate, and then driving the process forward.
I'll never forget how easy Peter made it all seem - from applying for a loan to the close of escrow. And, no matter what happened, he made sure I knew what my options were and was there to guide me each step of the way... his unwavering dedication to support my best interests... I can't thank him enough for helping me get keys to my first home!
I worked with Peter on not only my initial mortgage, but on my refinancing, too. Throughout both processes, he was always attentive and extremely helpful. Whenever I had a question or concern, he was always ready to jump on the phone.
- Here is a high-level view of the steps to getting a loan, if you have any questions about these steps just ping us or your loan specialist and we’ll walk you through the steps needed.Step 1: Set your goal 🎯Step 2: Pre-lock a rate 🔓Step 3: Apply & Upload Docs 📄Step 4: Lock a Rate 🔒Step 5: Get Loan Approved 👯♀️Step 6: Sign Final Loan Documents 🖊️Step 7: Pop Champagne 🍾
- We make money by selling our loans to mortgage servicers in the secondary market. "Mortgage servicer" is a fancy term for the company that you will make your mortgage payments to.
- We use a wide range of factors — such as market conditions, your credit history, and your property characteristics — to find the best possible rates and options available to you from a variety of investors. Some factors include:
- Loan Purpose
- Loan Amount
- Loan type: (Fixed, Adjustable, Conventional, FHA)
- Estimated Property Value
- Middle Credit Score
- Debt vs. Income
- Cash Reserves
- If you have private mortgage insurance
- If you have a second mortgage
- We are licensed to help in the entire state of California ☀
- Fixed and Adjustable mortgages for Conventional, FHA, VA, and Jumbo loans.Residential properties only which include:
We do not offer at this time:
- Single Family Residences (Attached & Detached)
- Townhouses (Attached & Detached)
- Condominiums (Attached & Detached)
- Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
- Multi-Family Residences (2-4 units)
- Commercial Business Loans
- Manufactured/Mod Homes
- Multi-Unit (5 or more units)
- Mixed-use properties